Friday, April 23, 2010

A Note to Bosses

1 March 2009 - reposted April 2010


A note to all the bosses out there, it really doesn't take much to make us feel valued and keep us happily chugging along.


I work 8.30-5.30, at 5.35 Friday I got a call from the boss, he asked if I was still at work (yep) and could I do a bit of research for him. I said sure, but was thinking bugger, b/f's due to arrive from Syd any minute, but did the research, sent it off at about 6.10pm.


I just logged into my work email from home and have the following email :


"Fantastic - thank you for doing this at short notice late on Friday."


Now that probably took the boss about 10 seconds to do, but I am so happy and feel so good it's quite pathetic really.


So if you're a boss, don't scrimp on the thankyous, when deserved, they really do mean alot to us plebs.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails